C4D usergroups SA – what to expect
When & Where:
- Durban, Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 2:00 PM, 500 Esther Roberts rd, Glenwood, …booking and event information here…
- Cape Town, Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM, venue to be announced, …booking and event information here…
- Johannesburg, Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Design Quarter, Nicol Grove Office Park, Business Centre, GRAPHISOFT SA, 4 Leslie road, Fourways, Johannesburg…booking and event information here…
- 2 x 45 minute presentations
- 2 x open floor sessions
- first session on modelling functionality and workflow, mograph functionality and workflow, refer to video clips in this post for examples of functionality to be covered, useful for architectural, landscape visualisation and motiongraphics
- second session on lighting, from global illumination to diffuse, specular and volumetric, useful for all CGI, again refer to the clips in this post for some examples
Questions received so far (submit further questions here):
- Proper workflow between ArchiCAD & Cinema.
- Texture/material management between ArchiCAD & Cinema.
- Texture/material and object library management within Cinema.
- G.I. Render settings explained in detail. (Quality vs Render time)
- Info on different rendering engines within Cinema. (Renderman, Vray,ext…)
- How to create realistic looking grass without having the hair module.
- Join us at NAB 2012 – Live or Online! (cinema4dsa.wordpress.com)
- CINEMA 4D regional usergroups (cinema4dsa.wordpress.com)
- Meeting the future OpenBIM components & partners…April 2012 (archicadsa.wordpress.com)
- CINEMA 4D SA News (cinema4dsa.wordpress.com)